Please direct any questions to:
Post Office Box 8669
Fayetteville, AR. 72703
2080 E. Joyce Blvd
Fayetteville, AR. 72703
To cancel a catalog subscription
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00 C.S.T.
To cancel your subscription to any of our correspondence, written or digital, please call 1-800-472-8866. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 2-4 weeks to process your request.
Your privacy at Snappylogos, Inc.
Types of personal information we may gather:
Snappylogos, Inc. gathers personal information from you in order to provide superior service and to communicate offers on merchandise and services which we believe will be of interest to you, to customize our communications to you, administer our business, and improve your shopping experience. The following are examples of the personal information we gather from you.
How we use personal information:
- Purchases - When you place an order, you give us your name, address, phone number and/or email address plus payment information.
- Non-Purchases - There may be instances when you are not making a purchase at Snappylogos, Inc. and you give us your name, address, phone number and/or email address, and where applicable, payment information, or when somebody else gives us your name, address, phone number and/or email address, and where applicable, payment information. Some examples of when this may occur are when you return or exchange merchandise, receive a gift from Snappylogos, Inc, or enter a contest or participate in a promotion or survey sponsored by Snappylogos, Inc.
- Personal Shopping Account – By placing an order with us you first create an Account with us so that you may place orders more conveniently. By doing so you authorize us to store your name and shipping address(es), and payment information.
- Catalog Requests - We need your name and address in order to mail you a catalog. We also require a phone number or email address so that we can contact you in the unlikely event there is an error in your address or other delivery problem. To stop receiving catalogs, simply call 1-800-472-8866 or email@example.com.
- Email Updates - When you place an order with Snappylogos, Inc. your consent to email updates is implied for receiving exclusive offers (like free shipping), product news, special discounts, contest announcements and more. You can unsubscribe to any correspondence at any time.
We ask for certain kinds of personal information in order to provide you with the services you request and to process and deliver your order(s). We also may use your personal information to provide you with customized communications and to keep you updated on the latest promotions or products that may interest you. In addition, our site utilizes 'cookies.' Cookies do not gather any of your personally identifiable information. They do allow us to provide you with a more personalized shopping experience and enable you to fully interact with and complete your transaction on our site.
What are cookies?
'Cookies' are small data files that one of our servers sends to your computer via your Web browser when you connect with our Web site. Their primary function is to help us remember you by tracking your browsing sessions, which enables us to collect non-personally identifiable information (such as your IP address, browser type, and domain name, etc.), and provide you with a more relevant shopping experience.
Cookies also help us:
- Determine which features and tools you use, and which pages you visit on irononcrystals.com and snappylogos.com.
- Remember which items you've placed in your shopping bag.
- Enable you to checkout faster if you've created an account with us.
Mailing List Preference
If you no longer wish to receive Snappylogos, Inc. catalogs or emails, please call 1-800-472-8866. You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and mailing address in the message. If you would like to no longer receive emails from Snappylogos, Inc. please unsubscribe or click on the 'unsubscribe' link included in all emails sent by Snappylogos, Inc.
Children's Privacy at Snappylogos, Inc.
Snappylogos, Inc. does not knowingly market products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our website with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Moreover, Snappylogos, Inc. is concerned about the safety of children. Occasionally, Snappylogos, Inc. may conduct promotions or contests that allow photo submissions for use in literature such as online promotions and notifications. In those instances, we assume parental consent has been obtained before any photos have been submitted. Snappylogos, Inc. will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without making reasonable efforts to obtain verifiable parental consent. In those instances where Snappylogos, Inc. collects personal information from a child, that child's parents or guardians will have the ability to review the information provided by their child by sending an email message to email@example.com. Parents or guardians may also request that Snappylogos, Inc. not make contact with their child. If such a parental request is received, Snappylogos, Inc. will make all reasonable efforts to make sure that no communications are sent to the child.
While we pride ourselves on maintaining a full inventory of stock items, backorders can sometimes occur. If you see an item listed in the B/O COLUMN, we will be sending that/those item(s) seperately. Our invoicing sytem only charges you for the items that have shipped so you will see and receieve a separate confirmation once that/those items(s) ship (generally within 7-10 days). you will not be charged for any additioanl shipping.
30-Day Return Policy
Snappylogos, Inc. offers a 30-day return policy on all unused stock items in new condition. Items should be returned within 30 days from the date shown on your invoice. Custom and Name Drop and Swap merchandise may not be returned for a refund.
How to return stock items
* Package your items in a durable package. If the value warrants, you may wish to consider insuring the items with your shipper of choice.
* Include a copy of this invoice (No RMA is required).
* Ship returns to: Snappylogos, Inc. Post Office Box 8669, Fayetteville, AR. 72703
* You will receive a printed invoie/return receipt for your records, along with an email confirmation.
Patch Iron-On Instructions
We have made the application of yoru patches even SNAPPIER! Nearly all of our patches have an IRON-ON BACKING. Check the patch description for IRON-ON or call if you have any questions.
How to Iron-On your Snappylogos Patches:
* Pre-heat your iron to the Cotton/Linnen setting; No Steam.
* Test your fabric. Check your care instructions to be sure your fabric can handle a HOT iron. Remember nylon, felt and other delicate fabrics may burn under the hot iron.
* Work on top of a hard surface such as a heat resistant cutting board (wood is preferred over plastic).
* Lay out the garment or area of application.
* Place the patch in desired location, cover with a thin pressing cloth or parchment paper.
* Press and hold the iron for 20 seconds. Then continue to press while moving iron in a circular motion for an additional 15 seconds. Let cool for 30 seconds, then repeat.
* Let cool and chek the corners, apply additional heat if necessary.
* Wash inside-out with cool water and medium dryer temperatures.