Please direct any questions to:
Post Office Box 8669
Fayetteville, AR. 72703
877 E. Robinson
Springdale, AR 72764
To cancel a catalog subscription
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00 C.S.T.
To cancel your subscription to any of our catalogs, please call 1-800-472-8866. You may also send a written or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 2-4 weeks to process your request.
Your privacy at Snappylogos, Inc.
Types of personal information we may gather:
Snappylogos, Inc. gathers personal information from you in order to provide superior service and to communicate offers on merchandise and services which we believe will be of interest to you, to customize our communications to you, administer our business, and improve your shopping experience. The following are examples of the personal information we gather from you.
How we use personal information:
- Purchases - When you place an order, you give us your name, address, phone number and/or email address plus payment information.
- Non-Purchases - There may be instances when you are not making a purchase at Snappylogos, Inc. and you give us your name, address, phone number and/or email address, and where applicable, payment information, or when somebody else gives us your name, address, phone number and/or email address, and where applicable, payment information. Some examples of when this may occur are when you return or exchange merchandise, receive a gift from Snappylogos, Inc, or enter a contest or participate in a promotion or survey sponsored by Snappylogos, Inc.
- Personal Shopping Account – By placing an order with us you first create an Account with us so that you may place orders more conveniently. By doing so you authorize us to store your name and shipping address(es), and payment information.
- Catalog Requests - We need your name and address in order to mail you a catalog. We also require a phone number or email address so that we can contact you in the unlikely event there is an error in your address or other delivery problem. To stop receiving catalogs, simply call 1-800-472-8866 or email@example.com.
- Email Updates - When you subscribe to receive Snappylogos, Inc. email updates featuring exclusive offers (like free shipping), product news, special discounts, contest announcements and more, we require your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We ask for certain kinds of personal information in order to provide you with the services you request and to process and deliver your order(s). We also may use your personal information to provide you with customized communications and to keep you updated on the latest promotions or products that may interest you. In addition, our site utilizes 'cookies.' Cookies do not gather any of your personally identifiable information. They do allow us to provide you with a more personalized shopping experience and enable you to fully interact with and complete your transaction on our site.
What are cookies?
'Cookies' are small data files that one of our servers sends to your computer via your Web browser when you connect with our Web site. Their primary function is to help us remember you by tracking your browsing sessions, which enables us to collect non-personally identifiable information (such as your IP address, browser type, and domain name, etc.), and provide you with a more relevant shopping experience.
Cookies also help us:
- Determine which features and tools you use, and which pages you visit on irononcrystals.com and snappylogos.com.
- Remember which items you've placed in your shopping bag.
- Enable you to checkout faster if you've created an account with us.
Mailing List Preference
If you no longer wish to receive Snappylogos, Inc. catalogs or emails, please call 1-800-472-8866. You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and mailing address in the message. If you would like to no longer receive emails from Snappylogos, Inc. please unsubscribe or click on the 'unsubscribe' link included in all emails sent by Snappylogos, Inc.
Children's Privacy at Snappylogos, Inc.
Snappylogos, Inc. does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our website with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Moreover, Snappylogos, Inc. is concerned about the safety of children. Occasionally, Snappylogos, Inc. may conduct promotions or contests that allow children under the age of 13 to participate. In those instances, we will use reasonable efforts to obtain verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from these participants. Rest assured that Snappylogos, Inc. will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without making reasonable efforts to obtain verifiable parental consent. In those instances where Snappylogos, Inc. collects personal information from a child, that child's parents or guardians will have the ability to review the information provided by their child by sending an email message to email@example.com. Parents or guardians may also request that Snappylogos, Inc. not make contact with their child. If such a parental request is received, Snappylogos, Inc. will make all reasonable efforts to make sure that no communications are sent to the child.